This automatic flood barrier is suitable for a wide range of situations. A seal, mounted horizontally within the flood barrier system, is actuated by the push of a button or triggered automatically by an optical water sensor. Pneumatic cylinders push the seal up, against vertical sealing posts, ensuring a leak tight seal.
A chime and warning light will warn attendees that the system will be activated.
– Underground garages, metros, tunnels, dike openings
– Automatic flood barrier
– Also suitable for heavy traffic
– Non-slip surface
– Deploys quickly and easily
This manual flood barrier is activated by the rising waters and requires no external energy source or human intervention. As soon as the floating wall is activated, specially designed springs close the barrier and the opening is protected against flooding. The barrier is made exclusively of quality materials (stainless steel, PTFE seals) and is TÜV and FM approved (ANSI/FM 2510 standard). Supplied in one piece, the system only requires an installation depth of +/- 300 mm. Installation and maintenance are straightforward, which makes this flood barrier excellent value for money. With more than 2,000 implementations worldwide, this autonomous, foldable flood barrier has a proven track record.
– Passageways between buildings, underground garages, metro systems
– Dyke openings, tunnels
– The autonomous flip-up barrier also protects your work environment against spills and leakages
– Always on standby
– No external power source or human intervention required
– Easy installation
– Easy maintenance
– Suitable for heavy traffic
– No gas build-up or odour nuisance